Monday, August 13, 2012

Welcome

There has been a lot of talk about starting a spiritual blog. I have mentioned it on my last blog and mentioned it many times on my Facebook page. THIS is where my two worlds collide. Those of you that are here mean to world to me, you have accepted both worlds.

For those of you that don't know I ran a blog for over a year at www.motherhoodtruth.com it was a place that taught me a lot about writing, advertising, dealing with my darkest times, laughing at the ridiculous ones and a place where I met many amazing people. It was a HUGE chapter in my life, but one that recently needed to come to a close.

Here I am, reading to spread my messages, teach others and share my personal stories from my very own spiritual journey. There are many ways you can follow this blog. You can stay up to date by bookmarking the page, liking me on Facebook, following me on Twitter, add you e-mail to the sign up on the left and get an email when I post something new, "follow" the blog or even add my RSS feed to your reader, like Google Reader.

Take a look around, there will be a few changed through out the next few weeks, just to add a little more of a personal touch. I am excited for what this page will bring.

August 31st, a friend and I will be hosting a Facebook workshop on communicating with your guides. You can see the details on the "classes" tab up top.

No comments:

Post a Comment